Monday, June 1, 2015

blog #3 my spring break

                                                                   
Over the break I went to Down Town Disney. And I went because I wanted to go to the Disney store to go buy more theme park hats and two sweaters. I am going this friday so that's why I wanted to get prepared and get into the Disney spirit a week before. And then in the week, I just went outside to get some fresh air to go and hang out with some friends.  
And then I went to sleep a lot of the time and enjoyed it. I also just sat down on the couch watching the Toy Story movies numbers one two and three. I also really enjoyed not coming to school because I did not have to wake up early. I also spent time with my family members that came from Europe. 
Then I went to the Block of Orange, they are just a bunch of stores close together like an outside mall.
And I also went to a party, but it was so boring so I went got a bunch of pizza and left. I also celebrated Easter with my whole family. It was nice we went to TeWinkle Park and spent the day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment