Tuesday, June 2, 2015

blog #1


My name is Omar Alameh, and my most favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pizza, especially if it’s from Shakey’s or from Sam’s Club. I am sixteen years old, and i live in Costa Mesa. I used to live in Newport Beach, i lived and was raised there most of my life. My hobbies are going to the movie theatres to watch scary movies and funny ones.

I love animals but only dogs. i have a golden retriever and a border collie, they are the best they are pretty big to. My career goals are going to college a and do whatever it takes to become a lawyer. My favorite clothes brand is Nike because there clothes is always roomy. One of my favorite sports is soccer, that is the sport that i’m getting more involved in. My family calls me Allan that’s the nickname they have for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment